3 boneless chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
4 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
1 can organic corn, strained and roasted
1 ½ cups chopped onion
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 bay leaves
2 4 oz. cans of chopped green chilis
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 15 oz. cans of northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
4 cups chicken bone broth
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup organic heavy cream
Himalayan sea salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Avocado and cilantro for topping (optional)
1. Cube chicken and sauté in 2 Tbsp coconut oil until completely cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Roast corn in a single layer in a toaster oven, air fryer, or conventional oven at 400° F or until evenly browned, but not burnt.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp coconut oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and bay leaves. Stir occasionally and cook until onions are translucent.
4. Stir in chilis, oregano, coriander, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Then stir in beans, bone broth, and apple cider vinegar. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add corn, chicken, and heavy cream and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Season to your taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve hot, top with avocado and cilantro, and enjoy!
Inspired by Health by Design