12 bacon slices
1 ½ lb. ground beef
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup aged cheddar cheese, cut into cubes (optional)
¼ cup organic ketchup
½ Tbsp. dried oregano
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, cheese, ketchup, and oregano in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a muffin tin, place one slice of bacon around the side of each hole.
- Fill each one with the beef mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from pan. Enjoy!